Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Blogovision 2020, no.20: Megan Thee Stallion - Good News



Freaky bitch, I do this, suck it like I'm toothless
                               Your old bitch can't fuck with me, you ain't teachin' me no new shit
Do you know who you dealin' with? Ain't convicted, but killin' shit
Caught a jet just to buy a car, I'm the flyest bitch on the dealership
Long legs, he intimidated, Amazon, I'm elevated
Lil' people make lil' people, stallions breed prize babies
Eat it up for a while, baby, buck on it, I'm wild, baby
I ain't scared, let's take it there, I knew you was a crybaby
Bust that pussy wide, let him adventure inside
If my pussy was a beach, he get swept up by the tide
Any nigga I let hit it, they know Stalli is a vibe
If I wasn't such a player, probably be somebody's wife 

Lyrics from Freaky Girls by Megan Thee Stallion, from her album Good News


No comments:

Post a Comment